Who knew! Musings about everyday stuff will get me a nomination. Thank you livingforthenextmeal for this honour! Truly appreciated! And sorry it took a while for me to accept the award. Life happens outside WordPress.
Now, to get into the nitty-gritty of things. These are stuff that needs to be done after nomination :
-Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
– Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
-Tell him 7 facts about yourself.
-Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
-Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
-Resume blogging your regular posts.
Random facts about The Haz
– I try my best to be fiercely independent. Sometimes, it fails.
– I absolutely HATE durians (the king of fruits). Really, king? I think they are just royal pains in the *you know where*. I wrote an entry to express my complete disdain on this. Royal Pain In The ***
– I have a scar on my left hand from a hot iron accident when I was about little. Over the years I’ve grown quite attached to the scar. I would not go for a laser scar removal even if I can afford it.
– I’m a neat freak.
– I have a secret wish to be a rockstar. (well, not so secret anymore. Lol!)
– I once had a traumatic experience with multi-level marketing. Don’t ask.
– Once a loner, always a loner. I like doing stuff on my own.
I now nominate these blogs for the award too.
Thoughts From The Outdoors
Rantings Of An Amateur Chef
A Lot On Your Plate
Sadie and Dasie
Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lezine
Photo Nature Blog
A Word In Your Ear
The Square Flea
Whew! That does it! Thank you.
-hazrock, tickled pink